Cfensi is always looking for new writers and contributors who are passionate about sharing their interest and love for mainland Chinese entertainment. Please read the following to see you qualify. Can’t wait to hear from you! :)
We may take up to a week to respond to your application.
- Fluent in written English.
- Be an active participant on the blog through comments etc.
- A good knowledge of (Mainland-focused) Chinese entertainment, or a strong willingness to learn.
If you fulfill all or most of these criteria, and are interested in writing for Cfensi, please create a wordpress account, then send the following information to:
Subject: “Re: Cfensi Writer Application”
- Name (username);
- Short self-introduction, including your area of c-entertainment interest and why you want to be a Cfensi writer;
- Confirmation of identity (i.e. Twitter, Tumblr, other personal websites; we don’t need your personal information, just something to verify that you’re not just a very hard-working troll).
- a sample article of your written work. It may be either a translated article (please provide link to the original source) or an original piece. It does not need to be news — opinion, commentary and analysis are very much welcome. Feel free to link to existing examples of your writing to support your application, but please consider creating a new piece for purposes of this submission.