- Joe Chen and Joe Cheng are finally collaborating! Cfensi gold stars for every time you catch us mixing their names.
- Leave Me, Catch Me 放弃我抓紧我 features Joe Chen as a fashion designer who all of a sudden lost her memories after the age of 23, is now engaged a man who she doesn’t know, and competitors with the man who she thought was her boyfriend. Can she rebuild her life and find her lost dreams? The male cast includes Wang Kai, Bosco Wong, and Joe Cheng.
- Filming begins next month in Shanghai, Hangzhou, Milan, and Paris. OMG Wang Kai in Paris in those gorgeous winter coats! I’m going to be thinking about Ming Cheng’s college days during all those scenes. Can we please have a scene where the girl leaves him so he runs out and then kneels in the snow while wearing only a white shirt? I’m probably expecting too much …
- The drama has already been picked up by Sohu, so we won’t have to worry about death-in-the-storage-room . The drama is produced by Tonghua (BuBuJingxin, Cloud Song, Desert Melody) of Dream Stardom (Perfect Couple, Destined to Love You )
- Following this drama with Wang Kai, Joe Chen’s next project is The Ghouls with Jin Dong. She’s living every Lou-Cheng fangirl’s dream. Her current drama is The Legendary Tycoon 传奇大亨 with Song Yi, also of The Disguiser.
- On top of the three dramas from Wang Kai already aired/airing, Wang Kai has three more dramas airing next month. Foxes of Azure Hill, where he stars in a segment opposite Jin Chen and Zhang Xueying, is schedule to air next month on Hunan TV’s weekly slot. Stories of Qingdao Past 青岛往事 , where Wang Kai cameos as Huang Bo’s adopted son, is airing on CCTV8. Finally, Jiangxi TV is airing Waiting for You to Love Me 等你爱我, where he plays the annoying second male lead. The last one is a generic melodramatic soap opera that you probably don’t want to watch except to admire his face.